Monday, December 1, 2008





I am back!!! lol

I know you girls have missed me! Not alot has been going on... wait are you kidding me, TONS have been going on!

I'm not even sure I know where to start, but I do know I miss blogging! So since I forgot my login to my other one ha ha I blogged so much, you know, I just made me a new one! =)

Most recent news...lol



T R I S H A is engaged!!!! I know my baby sister is off the market! But I could not have hand picked a better guy for her. He is a VERY welcome addition to our family!


Other than that... same o same o. I'm single as ever.... not really looking. Hey I serve an awesome GOD, He will be the one to provide!

My Scnetsy business is BOOOOMING! WOW! I started it for gas money and next thing I know, I have 6 recruits building my own team under me.

Check out my website.... www.scentsy.com/leehan


Ok, I'll let you go for now! But I'll be back!



OOOO and even though we lost....

GO POKES!!!!!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

GO POKES!! Through thick or thin we love our Cowboys!

My Sister In Law is selling this now so you know......it's family, but it's awesome about your business and I love this stuff. I'm waiting for my black plug in and coffee scent for my kitchen!

Good to see you back. We are back at WPBC now and Brad said he saw you the other day. We missed it TOO much and love being back.

Talk with you soon and tell Trish....CONGRATS!!! Do I know him?

You can email me to reply, LOL

Lori Frazee said...

Well it's about blasted time! J/K Glad to see you back on here! Holy Hannah when did Trisha get engaged? I'll have to tell her Congratulations next time I see her! :)